Wichita Falls Forum

Haven't been here in a while, hope everyones tanks are doing amazing. I experienced a really bad algae bloom when I moved but getting under control now slowly but surely.

at a standstill. We have been remodeling and getting the house finished before I start the build. I will probably start gathering equipment slowly over the next few months and then try and get started setting it up after the first of the year. I want to do this right the first time because a system like this is such a big expense. So for now, just gathering.

What's up!?
I haven't been on here in a while myself.
After having a few problems here and there, I think I'm getting back into enjoying my tank rather than despising it.
I still have a nasty flatworm problem, but otherwise, ALL is good. Working at getting some LPS back in the tank, maybe will try some SPS in the next few months.
Added a couple fish, so now I have the Aussie tusk, Purple Tang, One Spot Foxface, Male Mandarin, Clown Trigger and a single False Perc.

G-where did you move to? I haven't talked to you in a long time!

My guess is that they came on something I got from somebody on the board. I bought a lot of coral from a few different people on the boards back then. I started noticing them after I quit buying from NHA, and I've honestly never seen them in any of there tanks (not to say I didn't get them there, they could have been hidden for a while). Wish I could get rid of them.....

As for the clown trigger, he hasn't touched ANYTHING. I figured he would go after my zoas or LPS or maybe my gorgonian or birdsnest, but he has ONLY eaten frozen brine, mysis and krill. ...and a snail my tusk was kind enough to leave for him! He has been a model citizen, and I don't have anybody fight or nip at anyone.