Where to fix a mh switch?

I have a 150 watt mh balast its new but the on off switch is not working its loose. Anyone know a local place that can fi x it. I wana fix it to sell the aquarium

It shouldn't be to hard to fix yourself and will save you a lot of money; Just make sure to leave it unplugged for a day or so. Those ballast can hold a lot energy for a while after they are unplugged.

It's not the ballast, it is the capacitor that hold the juice.
If you know how, you can discharge the capacitor.

I would assume you would be able to get a switch at Fry's or Radio Shack.

@greeneyed wrote:
It's not the ballast said:
I was being generic as the whole device is considered/called a ballast. If you needed to buy a new one you would buy a ballast. Nevertheless yes it is the capacitor/s inside the ballast that hold the fun juice.

You can find a new switch at radio shack or digikey. It may not be the same one but should work. I am going to try and be at the meeting this Wednesday if you want to bring it I could test the switch to make sure that is your problem. If you have a multimeter you can do it yourself.

Mitch

Thanks guys i guess ima try radio shack . Im positive its the switch cause it just wobbles like when u push it it pretty much pushes itself. The light comes on but the switch will fall by itself and turn off. Hopefully ill find it there at rshack.