Where to buy...

I need to refresh my 55 gallon with more snails, crabs, etc...you know, cleaner fellas! Where is the least expensive place to buy online or LFS if I don't want to take the time to organize a group buy?

I basically need things to take care of detritus & algae (snails & hermits), some emerald crabs, and would like to get some decent sized peppermint shrimp and possibly a cleaner shrimp.

Don't have lots of time to get on computer anymore with a 3yr & 1.5yr old or I would do all the research myself. Thought maybe I could ask here and get at least a narrowed down list to start.

Thanks for any and all suggestions...

(Note: Might be willing to host a group buy, but don't want to bank on it.)

I use reeftopia.com when I need CUC. I've ordered from them 3 times now and have been totally satisfied with them each time.

Shoot! Wish I would have seen your post earlier about fish gallery. I have to be somewhere at 4pm and they close at 5pm today. Oh well....bummer...

@buyitjody wrote:
Shoot! Wish I would have seen your post earlier about fish gallery. I have to be somewhere at 4pm and they close at 5pm today. Oh well....bummer... said:
you gotta check the board more often!

I've tried to convince my 3yr & 1.5yr old that mommy needs to monitor the boards all the time, but they just don't get it!!! :lol: