Where are my shrimp going?

28g nanocube. Have added 5 shrimp over the last 6 months. 3 peppermint and 2 cleaner. All added separately. None of them have lasted more than two days. First couple time I figured they were hiding but as the weeks went by and not seeing any sign of them I figure something has to be eating them bc I see no sign or remnant of them. Added a cleaner last week and got home the next day and he disappeared.

Stocked:
2 perc clowns
6 line wrasse
Neon dottyback
Hermits snails
Sand sifting star

5 head frogspawn
Various sps
One small chalice
2 head candycane

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's probably the Six line. What is the size of the six line compared to the shrimp? Twice as big, Same size, etc

You may not have acclimated them long enough. Also any trace of copper will kill them.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

I dont think I have any copper as all other inhabitants are flourishing including corals. 6 line was my suspicion but he is maybe 1-1/2 to 2".

I acclimated the last one for 45 minutes! Frustrating bc I like shrimp

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've had quite a few shrimp disappear as well. We have two fish in common, the 6 line and the neon dottyback. My 6line is tiny like yours so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sixline is big and my blood shrimp and cleaner are both fine together. I would think maybe some kind of ph swing or parameters being out of whack.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

I'm thinking dottyback. I've seen it trying to break the shell off of one of my stomatellas by banging it off a rock. I'm sure it wouldn't have had trouble with a couple shrimp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk