What kind of air pump to use?

If running a Tom Rapids Pro Series with Auto Fill , what size air pump do I use to run the protein skimmer? I have purchased this filtration system and it did not come with the air pump. In the manual I found online, it says it runs a Stellar Plus Air Pump but does not clearly state what size (i.e. W-60...) Please Help!

Thanks!
-jaymee

I did some searching, and couldn't find any info. If I were you, I would try one of the "adjustable" air pumps. These have a knob to change the amount of air the pump puts out. A lot of the reviews that I read said that the user tried different air pumps to get the skimmer to work better. So, on that, I don't think the amount of air is critical.

Overall, how do you like the unit? I might try one on one of my FOWLR tanks that I can't get a sump under.

Thanks so much for the reply. I finally was able to get a hold of the manufacturer, who was able to help me identify which air pump to use. And thankfully, they were reasonably priced through www.drsfostersmith.com.
I have actually just received the pump, yesterday, and will have the unit up and running by tomorrow! I am excited to see the outcome. I contemplated a sump..because the space I have available under is efficient enough, but this unit seemed convenient and compact.
However, I did just purchase a 40 gal. that would fit perfectly underneath the 180gal.
Any advice you might have, I would love to hear! I have always had freshwater tanks, and still have two (recently discovered a leak in my 60gal!)
Am looking forward to getting the 180gal. up! Still looking for liverock!!!

-Jaymee
JJohnson06@vtaig.com

Advice...keep reading. And when you think you have learned enough, read some more. I made the jump from 20 years of fresh to reef about 2 years ago.

Keep checking the for sale ads on here for some rock. Someone is always selling some.