Waving hand anthelia

[I got a large rock with waving hand anthelia on it. about 30-40 polyps , Can and how should I go about fragging some of the polyps without doing harm to the coral. It looks like maybe I could tear it but want your input before I try Thanks :bow:]

[I have tried to pull it off but it only tears. It does grow really fast so do like it says. Put another rock close to it and watch it spread.]

[I actually fragged some of mine this weekend - it was the first frag I ever made, so don't consider me an expert, but it seems to have worked.

You can grab some at the base and it actually peels off (similar to peeling off a bandaid -about the same resistance). I peeled off as much as I wanted, sliced it away from the colony with a knife and then super glue gelled it to a piece of rock. It was happily waving it's hands about today.

Unbelievable easy.

Carolyn]

[When I cut mine up I just took a chisel and split the rock into three pieces, then placed two more pices of rock between them and used a large rubberband to tie all 5 rocks together. Placed it back int he tank and in about three weeks I had five frags ready to go. They just creeped onto the bare rock in the middle.]

[I'm pretty sure you cant kill the stuff. I just find a loose end and peel it up.

You might want to wear some type of gloves as that stuff stinks!]