Waterbox 20 Full set up with livestock $800...SOLD

mtreefer

Premium Member
I have been slowly breaking down my nano simply because I hate having to get out of the hobby but work/kids/health comes first unfortanately. I have had this nano running for about 4 years now. Is is fully running fine with no issues but as I said, everything has been running for 4 years. Full disclosure: about a year ago, I got a bubble algea breakout that was uncontrollable so I took out ALL the live rock so my tank went into shock and some corals have still not acclimated to full on light without live rock. I also had an aptaisa breakout but that was taken care of with aptasia eating nudi's. Sorry about the blue photos but I do run blues. Feel free to text me with questions: 210-413-7559

Livestock:
I can count 22 Eclectus mushrooms ( Yes I purchased my mother 4 years ago as an eclectus mother)
Browned out OG WWC Jelly Bean Chalice with atleast 20 mouths that I can see. About half the chalice survived but has not recovered it colors. It is on a 3 in disc
Neon candycane with approx 20 heads
Faded out from too much light- Jason Fox Favia but dont remember the name. It is on a 3 in disc
Small 2 head acan that USED to be rainbow but turned solid red

Hardware/equipment
AI prime light, Auto Top Off, Skimmer, Salinity Tester, Fragging Tools, Coral plugs/discs, salt, an extra pump for water changes, frag racks (several) PLUS an UNUSED Wireless Vortech MP10 QD pump ( yes unused, I bought it several years ago and it pushed TOO much water for the size of the tank so I put it back in the box after trying it once and it has never come out of the box since then)

I fell price is fair based on what you are getting. Buyer can easily make back all their money by breaking it down further. I just dont have the time anymore. Please send me message if seriously interested in the full set up. Will cross post in other forum as a local pick up only. Pick up is in The Colony TX zip: 75056

Attachments

• 20 G Nano.jpg
    20 G Nano.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Corals1.jpg
    Corals1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 62
  • Corals2.jpg
    Corals2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Corals3.jpg
    Corals3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Corals4.jpg
    Corals4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 64
Dont forget about the unused MP10 which is part of this sell.

Attachments

• MP10.jpg
    MP10.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 19
  • Wireless MP10.jpg
    Wireless MP10.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 18