Vendor that QT's before Selling Live Stock?

Joe

Membership Expired
[Does anyone know of a LFS that Quarantines their new arrivals before selling them to the public? ][ ][Have had quite a few fish lately that I have purchased, that looks healthy, place them in QT at home. Only to have them die a week or two later.... With all water quality levels looking good and water changes in place.][ ][Or does anyone have a really great online vendor that QT's before they sell?][ ][Thanks! ]

I think I saw Mid-cities Aquariums QT and treat some fish that were on hold for a customer before. Not sure if they charged for that or a courtesy.

I know Frank @ Frank's Tanks was doing a treatment to all new arrivals, but not a full 4-6 week QT.  I got some anthias from him before he started doing the treatment and 7 of the 10 didn't make it.  I went back to get 6 more after he called me and told me that he had started to treat all new arrivals with 100% success.  All 9 (6 plus original 3) are doing great and this was from early this year.  I am not sure if he is still doing this, but he had a nice setup when I picked them up.  You might call and ask.

Fish Paradise does that for regal/blue tangs, it's worth the extra $15-20 they charge to get one that has been in captivity for months before selling.