Vargas Cespitularia- WTB

Tyflies

Premium Member
I'm looking for a frag of Vargas Cespitularia.   Hoping for the “Vargas” variety of it that ORA grows.  Link...https://www.orafarm.com/product/vargas-cespitularia/Fairly fast growing, so I’ll keep it on a separate rock.  Thanks,Ty

Wish I could help.   I never see ORA stuff around town anymore.  Several years ago, there were several LFS that would stock their stuff.  I think the way they force you to buy other stuff got too much for the LFS.   Fish Gallery and DNA or the last 2 places that I knew that would bring in their stuff.

Thanks for the info, that’s good to know.    Apparently Petco sells ORA items ... go figure.   A guy who orders for the Grapevine store messaged me through FB and said he’d try to get the Cespitularia.   I haven’t been there, but I got the impression that Pom Pom xenia is the only ORA coral they have at the moment.   I’m guessing they also stock some of their fish too.   

I didn't think about Petco.   They do own DFS and they seem to have access to everything ORA.  The Petco by me does have ORA stuff but it always looks in sad shape.  All their fish have ick.    If you do get it from there, I would suggest trying to get it on the day it comes in and hopefully before they can put it in their tanks.  I'm surprised the store even has a say so in what they get in.  I figured it was all done at corporate based on all the stories I've seen on how they run their fish department.