Updated 5/23/07 - 150 Gallon

This is a full shot of my New 150 gallon that we bought from terry and set up on 3-22-07

We would like to thank all the members that we have bought stuff from to get it up and running.

We have also taken stuff out of my 100 gallon (both clams) this tank has more floor space.

Both the clarkii clownfish came from Gary.

What do you think?

Ricky

It is a Longfin Batfish (Platax teira).

He has done great he ate at at the Aquarium when i bought him and he eats everytime we feed.

Thanks,
Ricky

nice set up, maria loves the batfish, she keeps trying to convince me to get one, maybe when we set up our new tank. And i see the new guy there on the left, he looks kewl...btw, did you see Planet Earth this weekend, they showed him on it. good job, congrats...

Thanks batfish is eating great! So far everything is working great! We just added 2 more T -5's for more light.

We bought a Orbiculate & Pinnate batfish tonight were just waiting till they both eat to bring them home. And then I will add pictures of them. We love the batfish.

31" TX 48" LX 24" W

Cheryl

wow, looks great, what an accumilation and change in just a month, man...how do you keep from having a landslide and everything fallin, there is great density, i hope im able to plan out and stock my new tank like yours...would love to see it in person, i bet its really great...is the wavemaker workin out for ya?

Wavemaker is on the 75 gallon and working great thanks.

What about the bulb?

Your welcome to come and look just call. You can see my 75, 100, & 150 gallons.

Ricky
817-270-1007