Tube Worms/ Vermitted Snails

Drex

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
If you have this pest in your reef here is a guarantee cure for this insane pest.
I will post the write up Mike Paletta wrote on this pest. If you follow these instructions he has in his article it will take care of them it definitely works I have done it and yes I had hundreds of threm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522_115500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522_115500_Chrome.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 35
If you follow these instructions he has in his article it will take care of them it definitely works I have done it and yes I had hundreds of threm.

Just catching up on the forum and saw this. I have hermetic snails, but not horribly bad. Does the calcium carbonate change the calcium alkalinity balance at all? Where is the original posting for this? I may have to try this rather than keep investing in bumble bee snails!

For a guaranteed cure to eliminate a pest in your reef, follow the instructions outlined by Mike Paletta, as detailed in his article. I can't provide the specific details, but following his guidance effectively addressed the issue for many, including myself, who had numerous of these pests.

Just catching up on the forum and saw this. I have hermetic snails, but not horribly bad. Does the calcium carbonate change the calcium alkalinity balance at all? Where is the original posting for this? I may have to try this rather than keep investing in bumble bee snails!
@Drex or @HangrightRon thoughts since you've had first-hand experience?

Nope it does not effect it