Trying to identify this guy...

I came home from vacation to 3-4 of these guys in my tank. I thought it was a pest anemone and was gonna try and eradicate them but I wanted to check first. Really hard to get a good picture of them though. Any help is appreciated!!

Thank you for the response. Ugh... I suspected it was something bad. How do you kill them? When I get near them, they suck into the Rock. I was reading you can inject them with kalkwasser paste? Don't know how I would even begin to do that, they retract fast. Strange because I haven't introduced anything new into the tank in several months.

Electricity (low voltage) is my preferred method. But you can use Aiptasia-X by RedSea as well.

Thanks, guys. Pulling the rock is not really an option for me. I got aiptasia x and a few peppermint shrimp. I was able to kill (I think...) the big one with boiling ro injected into the hole he come out of in the rock. I did the water thing before the aiptasia x and shrimp. I have wayyyy more than I thought. I eyed about 15 so far. I'm sure there it more.

Berghia nudis will eat them right up. But sell them before they die off. They cause no harm if they die but maybe someone else could use them.

Sent from pay phone in the airport.