Trying to get access to my original forum profile

Hey Guys, Brad here. (sublime-1)I had to create this bogus new profile, because I could not think of any other way to contact a member, who can reach a mod or BOD member to help me reset my old Profile. I thought I had updated my email on file, but I guess not, because I can't do a PW reset. I changed ISPs and don't have access to my old EMail, and apparently my sublime-1 handle is tied to that one. If anyone knows a Mod, or can reach a BOD member, have someone please contact me on how I can provide proof of Identity , and unlock my original membership so I can delete this bogus one.  -brad in DFW  

Thanks Jenks, I was looking for yours and Mike's ph# but couldn't find it in my iphone. I was hoping someone would be online, or get a popup on TapATalk. I PM'd Mike my personal work contact info and my new email address and all that.If you guys need, I can provide camera phone pic of my ID, just so everyone knows I'm not a Russian Hacker :p p.s. Looking forward to checking in on your new tank you built end of last year, I was subscribed to the build thread.  Thanks again. BD  

No problem, I have a PM out to them so hopefully can get you fixed up soon!Unfortunately there is no Tapatalk on the new site...hoping that changes :p

BAZINGA ! now I have 9 months of catching up to do. surely nobody has changed their setup in that time ? (LoL, riiiight).. thanks to the mods and power users for helping a reefa' out ! -brad-