Tremelle's Reaquascaped 210 Nano

Tremelle

Membership Expired
It has been some time since I posted any tank pics. I just reaquascaped the tank. Now I need to clean it up. So disregard the dirty pumps and glass edges. :( Here is a link to the 4 new picture galleries I created, New Tank Picture Galleries.

Here is a pic to wet your appetite to visit the link above.

[IMG::]http://www.sykesweb.com/210%20Tank/tankgallery/20080113_34.jpg[/img]

This is probably a dumb question, but what makes a tank a "nano"? I always thought that nanos were the small 20-30g reef system in a box setups you see at the fish stores. Great looking setup, though.

I call it a nano for two reasons. First, it is catchy and it made you look. :) Then compared to the biggest tank, the ocean, it is quite small.

i really like the look of your tank, that is a great picture.

what kind of bulbs and ballasts do you use, and what kind of camera too?

The bulbs are 14K Phoenix, with Geissman Pure Actinic T5s. I use the Sunlight Supply electronic ballast. The camera I am using is the Sony Alpha 700. I got it as a Christmas gift to myself. It came with the 18-70 lens, and I bought the 75-300 telephoto lens. Most of the fish pics were taken using the 73-300 telephoto lens since it allowed me to be farther from the tank and not spook the fish while taking pics of them.

Hi Tramelle,

Long time since we've heard from you, it's great! You truly know how to display those leathers, it's beautiful. How's about a pic of the other tank, or is that your tank from the Entry Hall?

I still have the finger leather and the mottled mushrooms you gave me, only the 2 are now close to 30.

Great to hear from you again,
Gail

Nicki - The Goldflake was just introduced on Friday. It has not picked on anything. Most angels will leave leathers and mushrooms alone.

mylittlesquishy - This is the tank in the entry way. It is good to know the finger leather and mushrooms are doing good.