Tiny bleached spots

[I posted this over in the RC SPS boards. But, would like to give it a go here as well. Let me know what you guys make of it....

I have two Acropora frags that are healthy and growing that I've had for about a month now. One is a stag and the other has a more "Nana" type growth.

I have several other colonies of Acropora, Montipora, Seriatapora, Stylopora that are healthy as can be. These corals show no sign of the below problem. Only these two frags.

Recently I've noticed very small (1-3mm) sized bleached spots on the corals. Only one or two of these spots exist at a time. The tissue is still present and at times a polyp will even have been bleached. Within about 24 hours the coral has regained color in that area and no sign of any damage is present.

It's very similair to when salt creep happens to fall onto a coral and bleach a small spot. This is even what I thought had happened at first. But, it happens fairly often now and I've taken notice. So, I am completely perplexed.

Anyone know of a predator or parasite that may be causing this? Is this some sort of reaction of sorts?

At this point I'm not overly concerned because the corals are not acting negatively. But, I would certainly like to remedy whatever is causing this.

Thanks!]

[Not sure but as long as they recover as quick as you say I wouldn't worry to much.

Did you check your Mg. I have seen some small bleaching from low Mg before.

May just be a piece of food, detritus, salt, whatever on those spots.

Other than that I'm clueless.]

[I snapped some pics this morning with the spots and will snap some more tonight once they have disappeared.

There were around four this morning. Including a spot that covered a polyp. Just like before the polyp is bleached completely white, but is intact and waving in the current.

???]