Thinking of trying something besdies my kessils , maybe trade or temp trade for test.

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
First, I must have a LED that the power and color can be controlled with my APEX. SO not sure if that exists ? I am never using those BOX ebay disco led's ever again. I have 2 kessil 360NE , I use the Narrow because at 8" off water they fill a 24" wide tank perfect with no spill over. I don't need any lightning shows etc. Just color and power and control. I have goose neck mounts and love the small foot print of the kessil.So any thoughts ? Radions ? I don't need gen 4 or whatever, my kessils are gen 2 I guess, the 350 was first then the 360 E I think. I am stuck on LEDS's. I'm going mostly nems with some SPS etc. SO if you want to trade one or both for a test or permanent let me know. Again I have a 24x24x48 standard 120G.

Ok, going to try AI hydra 26's , I know some say I need 3 for a 48" tank but I'm just doing nems and a few zoas and I think 2 will be ok , worse case is I add a 3rd later. I'm not so pleased with AI mounting options, I hate ceiling mounts so got there single arm mounts , since they are same price as flex arms.