The New Addition

After seeing the prettiest blue face angel fish at Neptunes some time back. I have been wavering on rather to put one in my aquarium or not. Since they are a hit or mis fish on reef safe , I was really leaning towards no, no, no. But after my copper banded butterfly A.K.A "Terminator" developed a taste for fleshy LPS's, I decided that the Angel would probably be the same, not to mention one of my tangs loves to eat only the most beautiful zoo's in the aquarium as well. [smilie=surprised.gif].

In reading all the good stories and the bad ones, I figured since only one of the three copperbandeds I had ate corals and 1 of my tangs eats zoo's I would give it a try. Of course when I ran across this little guy, I had to get him since he was so little and had full adult color. Couldnt believe how colorful he was and being soo little. He is barely a couple inches.

Well after my chromis, whom is bigger than him gave him a rude welcome to the aquarium and my pygmy angel followed in suite. He got settled in. He is actually eating sponges and algae right now. Even the bad stuff. Well see how this plays out. I really like the fish.

Looks really nice, please keep providing updates of how it is doing. We love pictures.

Well the little guy started to really pick on my cinamin polyps. Then he branched out to basically give everything a nip. I seen him a couple days ago really picking at my elegance. So I put my elegance in the fish trap and caught him today. The experiment was a bust. Not sure I will try another one, but my try a different Angel.