Tank I won at Frag Swap !!

That's right.. I won this at the last frag swap....

[attachment=2]New Tank.jpg[/attachment]

and what did i do.... well convert it of course ... so i can sale frags at the next one....
I had the tank Cut 9 " Tall... Original 29 Gal Tank...
[attachment=1]Tank Cut Down.jpg[/attachment]

I also Had a baffle cut...
[attachment=0]Baffle.jpg[/attachment]

SO ... i decide on the pump i will be using... KInda... it was actually to loud so i bought a new one..
But it fit...
[attachment=2]baffle insert.jpg[/attachment]

Then i went several times to home depo to figure out the plumbing... and ended up with this...
[attachment=1]plumbing done.jpg[/attachment]

Here is the over flow area... not exactly what i had in mind.. but after done this is what i got.. lol

[attachment=0]overflow area.jpg[/attachment]

I have a filter idea....
I will obviously have to test this after everything dries ....
Now i know during a frag swap most don't have filters... but i thought ... why not.. just in case...
[attachment=1]filter idea.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]filter idea side.jpg[/attachment]

@Wes wrote:
That is awesome said:
There is a glass shop here in town... I just walk in.. he knows i have a project or idea.. lol
He charged me 50 bucks to cut the tank down and build the baffle to my drawing i had made up already...

I cant wait to test how this works... lol i also bought a nano Skimmer for it just encase..

Thats awesome. Ill be getting with you sometime soon to get the name and place of the shop who did it since I'm not that far from you.

OK so after testing ... I'm thinking bulk head size hole .. and instead 1/2 " over flow drop I'm thinking 1 " would have been better ... but it works nice