Tank breakdown equipment sale

danschargers21

Premium Member
Just upgraded to a bigger tank selling some stuff I'm no longer needeing.2 AI prime HD with hard tank mount. 150 each or both for 280.1 mp10 qdw only used for 4 months. 200 (Disclaimer) the dry part fell off my tank, works fine but does have the slightest of hint of a hmming noise when cranked up.40 gallon breeder stand and canopy I built myself. Looks great and is drastically over built for a 40. Picture shows while tank was running, I have since added doors to canopy. Will also include my tank and all plumbing, few scratches though so maybe better to buy new tank and drill. Will include a nano flipper. 250Acrylic sump. Great little sump 23x15x15. 12536" tech led reef brite actinic used for only 2 weeks. 10036" t5 led combo fixture from reefbrite. 50Reef brite rimless tank light mount fixture. 2036" aquatic life 4 bulb t5 fixture, led screen and fans working fine. 50 will include anti bulbs for extra 25.I have 3 sunblaster 36" t5 fixtures. 25 eachIcecap 1k gyre (makes noise not sure how to fix). 30Located in watauga for pickup. Can send more pics if needed.5625569591View attachment 7281

How much for what is left as a package with the set of lights you would recommend for soft and leather corals?