TAKEN - Reef Octopus Skimmer - Works - came with a complete setup but I don't need it

Fish Think Pink

Club Secretary
Staff member
Board of Directors
<edit> TAKEN <edit>

Reef Octopus Skimmer - Works - came with a complete setup, works (needs some vinegar to clean-up) but I don't need this - FREE Now GONE

Everything in photos. It came with my 60 gallon FOWLR I bought last year. I'm doing Spring cleaning, so someone gets lucky.

Must be willing to pickup in Grand Prairie near I-20, 161 and new IKEA

Remember, this website is on the Internet, so if you are interested, please conversation me or post below but without putting your phone number. I do stalk this website lol (volunteer Moderator, ... not because I'm creepy ... tanks do have some salt creep... lol) I respond usually same day and often much fasterIMG_2588[1].JPGIMG_2589[1].JPG

Last edited:
Hi @Larry The other person did not have a tall enough space for the skimmer. I'm sending you a message thru the website to see if you are still interested.

Yes, please! I think I’ll be down in your area tonight

Text me. xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please! I think I’ll be down in your area tonight

Text me. XXX-XXX-XXXX

Wes, are you still interested?
You were going to try for pickup today (Sunday) but last I heard from you was yesterday (Saturday morning)... as you see above, queue is forming and I'd like to give people (@winky8888 & @Nite-rida ) any sort of status update...

Thanks anyway. Please keep me in mind if another one comes available. see you at Aquashella. Stay well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk