T5 Light selection

I just got my Current NEP 6x39 36". I'm scraping the bulbs for better ones. I'm planning on just keeping softies and a couple lps. Anyone have any lighting recommendations to bring out the colors?

My personal preference would be 2 ATI Blue Plus, 2 10K UV AquaSun and 2 ATI AquaBlue.

The install order would be the Pluses at the ends, then the aqua blues and the 10K alternating.

You can get them from ReefGeek.com

Grim @ ReefCentral suggested some bulbs and I received them from reefgeek yesterday. Wow what a difference they make compared to the stock bulbs that came with the set-up.

DaveJ some of the bulbs are the same ones you suggested. I'll try and put up a picture later tonight.

@elinder wrote:
Grim @ ReefCentral suggested some bulbs and I received them from reefgeek yesterday. Wow what a difference they make compared to the stock bulbs that came with the set-up. DaveJ some of the bulbs are the same ones you suggested. I'll try and put up a picture later tonight. said:
Glad you like them... I'm sure your tank will be happy.

Quality lights make all the difference... especially compared to the ones that ship with most fixtures. When you get into the higher end fixtures they REALLY matter.