Superman Monti's

I noticed in the group buy thread that some had bought some of the superman montis from fraggle reef. Just wondering what conditions (hi, low, or bottom of the tank, type of light, flow, etc.), everyone was keeping them in and if they colored up for them?

I would also agree with the low to mid/low light . under my T5's it lightened up quickly up high, I moved it lower with same flow and it has colored up nicely. Whoever mentioned it does not grow fast is crazy.. its a typical montipora...

Happy Reefing

I keep mine on the sand too, but mine has a crazy blue base with reddish-orange polyps. Still looks way cool at any rate! 8)

And yes, it grows quite fast!

ours took about a week to color up, which was pretty amazing to me as most of our other sps took much longer. We have it closer to the top of our reef and it's doing pretty well there. I'm going to be taking pictures of our tank very soon, I'll be sure to include a pic of it when I get going.

hmmm...this is interesting. I was on RC a while back and it was in Calfo, some coral forum where this question was asked. It was stated that they love high light?...put up high.

Im running 250 ab10k's...maybe I can mount him about halfway. That would be good.