STOCKING A 75 GALLON FOWLR- IDEAS?

Hey folks, I've grown bored of my 24 gallon and the coral care. I feel like I am constantly monitoring and addressing potential issues. It has caused me to want to change to something Iv'e never done: a FOWLR tank. I only have room for a 75 gallon tank, so there will be no huge tangs or angels. So, I want you all to help me compile a list for a moderately/heavily stocked 75. Iv'e always wanted a dwarf angel, maybe a flame? Or a potters? I'd like to have a small Kole tang if possible, along with a group of 5 reef chromis... Any other ideas? All fish will be treated with Cupramine and Prazipro in a QT before introduction to the prospective 75. There will be minimal rock structure as well. I will employ my existing skimmer (Bubble Magus Curve 5). I will also keep my ATI lighting. The fixture is only 24" long, so I think the dimmer ends of the tank will be a nice look. I would also like some unusual species of clown fish (no hybrid designers). Maybe a couple of the Cirrhilabrus fairy wrasses? Who knows-that's why I need all of your feedback. My search for stock lists on reef central didn't turn up much, and I prefer to ask my local club anyway.
So, let's hear it folks! Whatcha think? [smilie=itwasntme.gif]

How about butterflies? And a flame and potters with a kole tang? There are some very nice butterflies that look amazing. Fish only I would look at running biopellets and larger skimmer maybe even a algae scrubber. Reason for that is dirty fish cause dirty water faster. Nice thing is you can run lower salinity and still grow mushrooms and softies with a fish only. I would start at 1.022 maybe slowly go down over time. I believe most fish stores without corals in the tanks run around 1.019

Sent from pay phone in the airport.

Also you can find a 110 tall or 90 gallon that has the same measurements as a standard 75. It's just 31" deep for 110

Thanks for the reply. In regard to the Centropyge Angels- I would just have one or the other, not both. Would one not be appropriate with a Kole tang in a 75? I have no clue about FOWLR tanks as I have always been limited to small, docile reef dwelling fishes. I am avoiding buying new equipment such as the skimmer as I will be employing the Bubble Magus I already own. I looked on liveaquaria and it seems like all the butterflies need a larger tank than a 75. ( I do love several of them though).

I have had a potters, flame and Kole in my last tank without issues. My brother has had a pearl scale butterfly in his 90 gallon for about 4 years now. He also has a coral beauty and 3 yellows as well as a pair of maroons.

Ok the current list is:
Pair of Darwin captive bred black/white clowns.
5 Reef Chromis
Flame angel
Kole tang
Fairy wrasse of some sort.
Maybe a butterfly (still researching a specific species.)

Whatcha think folks? Any issues with the centropyge or butterfly consuming my cleaner shrimp pair?

I was going to go fish only, but I have a harlequin starfish and may consider a bunch of generic red/blue/teal mushrooms...who knows.

I currently have a 75 g FOWLR, I am still keepin salinity at 1.025 because I do plan to add some softies soon, didn't know softies could potentially be kept at lower salinity?, interested on adding candy cane and zoas mostly. Anyway my final and current stocking list is:

Flame angel
Kole tang
Royal gramma
Mccoskers flasher wrasse
Clownfish occelaris
Purple firefish
Pink streaked wrasse
Yellow clown goby

They get along fine for the most part, my tang is only about 2 inches maybe a little less, I do have plenty of rock though. These fish give a nice combination of color imo, and look awesome.

For the butterfly since you are not keeping corals I would recommend: http://m.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+25+223&pcatid=223

70 gallon min, 5 inch max size, easy care and peaceful. You can filter butterfly fish by gallons too, for 75 you get 5 options.