Starting my transfer advise needed also

Ok so i finally got started on my tank transfer. I am switching from one older DAS 75 gallon to a rr 75 gallon.
I think i might have the tank ready. Im praying i do cause im kinda lost lol never had a refugium. Let alone plump one. Ok so heres some pictures. Please feel free to tell me if you see anything wrong. I really could use the advise.
63064ce4-2e7d-e9f1.jpg
alt="">
Tank w argonite in.
63064ce4-2ea8-bcd9.jpg
alt="">
A home for my jawfish.gome stack rocks to make it more like home.
63064ce4-2ef8-1d7a.jpg
alt="">
Skimmer drawing water from left side and releasing water into center area into a media kind of container.
63064ce4-2f56-d2f0.jpg
alt="">
1/2 " to ball valve . Then turns into a 3/4" to tank. Kinda woried about this duno if its ok.
63064ce4-2f97-9f30.jpg
alt="">
Finally the light. I still gotta wash skimmer stuff , but plz tell me if it looks ok .

Not really sure it says model 7 utility pump it came w the tank. I googled model 7 and it says 700gph npt sure itlf thats this pump or not though.

One thing i will warn you, before you start the move, make sure your drilled holes, bulk heads or whatever type drains you have are not leaking. best way to test this is the fill the overflow a couple inches with water, wait 5 minutes and test the connections at the underbelly of your tank. Keep doing this until you are almost at the top. More water means there is more pressure to push on the bulkhead fittings.

Found this out the hardway. Dont make the same mistakes I did.

The pump does look small, if it isnt rated for at least 10x an hour I suggest getting a Rio Hyperflow 32. I am running it on a DSA Neo90 and provides plenty of flow.

You would be right under the 10x turnover rate. I would bump it to a different pump. Maybe not even a Rio, but something doing at least 800GPH at the length from pump to return nozzle would be my suggestion.

Ok gotcha. One last question on the pump. Would splitting the line and putting a 100 to 200 gph pump w that pump be an ok idea. Or should i just get a total new pump. Just asking as a money kinda question. Would save cash that way.

It wouldnt be a bad idea. I would go with the 200GPH one if I were you. Are you going to split the return lines with loc-line at all?

IMO, getting a second pump to make up for the loss of that Model 7, wouldnt be a bad idea, but it also wouldnt be a permanent fix. I would get the small pump and then save for a large pump. I personally bought everything I will ever need on my current tank before setting it up so I can keep the tank running as much as possible without my hands going in the tank to change equipment.

U got a point id better get a bigger pump cause i dont wanna have to redo the return plumbing after its up and running better to do it now

Thanks . Well i learned the hard way about skimmers close call. I had a hang on skimmer that i put on the outside of refugium. Darn thing oerflowed and spilled water all under refugium and stand agh! For u newbies like me hang it on the inside .! I had to empty refugium and place it on wood blocks and was then able to clean the water up