SRBTA split! Pics included now

My first SRBTA has split! I was wondering if it could get any bigger before doing so. It was regularly 12 inches or more across. Now I have two that are 8" and took no time to start growing again. Thought I would sell one but wifey says "NO" I like 'em. So I guess I'll have to wait for the next split or until they get too big for comfort!

Congratulations! Enjoy! I too would keep as many as possible, but i have seen where they take over. If you ever get that bad, i would love a nice sized one, or my percs would anyways...hehe...

Congratulations Eric.

Mine split about a week ago...but it moved somewhere in the live rock and I haven't' seen it in days. I'm not sure whether it was a split or it just spun off a little nem. It was only about the size of a golf ball. It's somewhere in the 200+ pounds of live rock...I hope!

Here is a pic of them just prior to splitting an then about half open and shortly after the slit.
Oh, and by the way, the clowns have been happily laying eggs for a couple of months now every 2 or 3 weeks.

I love your powder blue tang! I want one, but I'm a bit nervous about caring for one! Thats so neat! Congrats! I'm pretty new at this. Do any of the eggs hatch or do they become a snack? :)