SPS growth pics for about 3 weeks

psteeleb

Premium Member
the GH aqua delight has really started to take off in the past week or so
aquadel2126.jpg
alt="">
Nov 19th (taken at a slightly different angle)
aqdel21119.jpg
alt="">

it only seems like only a couple weeks ago that the blob had only two maybe three polyps on each branch.
blob126.jpg
alt="">
Nov 19th
blob1119.jpg
alt="">[/IMG]

these new light purple branches just showed up a couple weeks on my main chips colony
chipsnewgrowth126.jpg
alt="">
as compared to this picture of both the blob and chips Nov 1
blob111.jpg
alt="">

random green birds nest picture
grnbn126.jpg
alt="">

Marc's unknown (I think I'll call it a stumpy tenuis), not a lot of growth in the last couple weeks, but still a very nice looking coral
marcunka126.jpg
alt="">

Nov 17
marcunk111710k.jpg
alt="">

the growth on Marc crayola appeared to slow down a little bit but then I noticed that the mount was loose. It was shaking in the wake of my closed loop system so I repositioned it so it is now a lot more stable.
marccrayolo126.jpg
alt="">

the microcladus is also coming around nicely
microcladus2126.jpg
alt="">

three weeks ago on Nov 17th
microcladus1117.jpg
alt="">

I didn't get that great a picture of the Pink Jade as the photobox was shading the light
pinkjade4126.jpg
alt="">

three weeks ago on Nov 17
pinkjade111710k.jpg
alt="">

here are a couple closer shots from today of the pink jades branches
pinkjade3126.jpg
alt="">
pinkjade5126.jpg
alt="">

@washingtond wrote:
Nice are you still dosing a Two Part? said:
I switched to a kalc reactor about 2 months ago. My parameters are a bit more stable but I realy think that running my PH up a bit has had a positive impact on coral coloration and growth.

@psteeleb wrote:
[I]@washingtond wrote:[/I][quote="Nice are you still dosing a Two Part? said:
I switched to a kalc reactor about 2 months ago. My parameters are a bit more stable but I realy think that running my PH up a bit has had a positive impact on coral coloration and growth."]

Kalk Reactors are awesome if you understand there limitations and potential problems.