(SOLD) - 150g Planet aquarium tank w custom stand and canopy

muhsamad

Premium Member
I am in the process of upgrading my 150g. It will be available in about 1-2 weeks to rehome. I will be transferring out all corals and fish from the 150.

I’m looking to see if someone is interested in just the 150g Tank + Canopy + Stand. No other equipment or animals are included.

Tank is 150g 60x24x25 Planet Aquarium

About 3 years old. Low iron on front and sides. Black Silicone and Black Vinyl Back. Internal overflow.

2 minor scratches on the front.

Canopy is custom made hardwood stained with soft close front. Netting installed in a way to ensure easy access. Canopy is mostly open top for air flow and lighting.

Stand is is custom made hardwood stained. It has a removable middle brace.

$500 or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_7028.jpeg
    IMG_7028.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7030.jpeg
    IMG_7030.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I am in the process of upgrading my 150g. It will take me a 3-4 weeks where 150g will be available to rehome. I will be transferring out all corals and fish from the 150.

I’m looking to see if someone is interested in just the 150g Tank + Canopy + Stand. No other equipment or animals are included.

Tank is 150g 60x24x25 Planet Aquarium

About 3 years old. Low iron on front and sides. Black Silicone and Black Vinyl Back. Internal overflow.

2 minor scratches on the front.

Canopy is custom made hardwood stained with soft close front. Netting installed in a way to ensure easy access. Canopy is mostly open top for air flow and lighting.

Stand is is custom made hardwood stained. It has a removable middle brace.

Let me know if you are interested and your best offer.
Where are you located and how much are you asking?