Snowball's 250 gallon frag sytem

Hey everyone! Thought I'd share progress on our frag system that we are putting together. I will have the step by step progress pics shortly once I reduce the picture sizes so they are acceptable for the boards. Hope you enjoy!

Tanks

48x48x8
48x24x8
40x18x8

Sump is 110 or 115 gallon, so in my calculations it comes out to around 250 gallons of total water volume. Will have to subtract some of the volume for the live rock displacing some of the water. But for simple math it's approximately 250g.

We decided to go with kessil 360's for illuminating the tank due to profile and direction we want to go with overall aesthetic factor of the build. Waiting on more pieces to arrive so we can continue building out the system.

Updates to come!

Nice looking tanks and stands. Are you building the tanks yourselves?

Warning unsolicited advice: When I had a similar style of sump under a stand, I had a bear of a time having enough clearance to maneuver live rock in and out, lights on top, and getting to the drains/anything that fell in/etc inside the sump. So something to think about now before it is full of water and impossible to move around.