?Slug? ID

So I spotted this little guy on my glass a few minutes ago. He is about 5mm x 2mm and moves about as fast as a snail. Over half of his body acts as a foot/sucker, with the 2 points trailing along behind him. Any idea what he is?

20121122142941.jpg
alt="">
20121122142929.jpg
alt="">

White Aocel worm. Looks like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYhff1vZ_U[/youtube]

Mostly harmless. They come and go.

+1 on the flat worm. I'm not certain, but that was my assumption, when I saw a couple, i invested in this fella. :) [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353618008.085079.jpg[/attachment]

Interesting... I wonder how he got in there. This is the one and only one that I have seen. He could have hitchhiked in with the macro, but it has been in there for over 4 months so you would think I would have spotted one by now. I did have a few corals in the sump for a bit, but they were dipped before going in. I guess it could have hitchhiked in on a snail shell, but again, they were added a while ago. The only recent wet addition was a bag of water from reefcleaners.org 2 weeks ago that was supposed to be copepods (although it just looked like a bag of water to me).

Dang, google scares me some times. I typed in flatworm and it provided me with these suggestions:
flatworms
flatworm exit
flatworm stop
flatworm penis fencing

WTF?