Sick clown

I noticed this white patch on my clown for a couple of days now. It started off really small. I didn't think anything of it and brushed it off. I just thought he got stung by the plate coral (that's what he's hosting). He's acting the same. Still eats a lot and swims normally.

Can anyone identify what this parasite is? It kind of looks like brooks. Also can anyone lead me the direction I should take for treating this. I've had him since I set up this system, so roughly 3-4 months. I haven't added anything new into the tank. Nothing has changed. None of the other fishes are showing symptoms.

I've also noticed that my female is getting more and more aggressive towards the male. Especially when it comes close to the anemones. She bites him particularly at that area. Can that be the cause?

Has he been flashing or scratching?? And just to be clear, you said that you have not added any new fish to the tank in 3-4 months?

So far it has only appeared on one side of the clown. The clown has not been scratching at all. I've had the clown for 3 months now. The latest fish I've added was little over a month ago. Also its been weeks since I've added any new corals. Nothing has changed

I would say a possible bacterial infection...especially if the female keeps nipping him there. You definitely want somebody more experienced than me to chime in. I have just short of a year experience with clowns and have dealt with Ich and Brook/velvet before, and your situation seems different than mine was.