Show Us Your Carpet Anemones

I'd like to see some more pic's of some local reefers with carpet anemones. I picked up a green carpet a few weeks back and love it so far. I hate where it landed, but I guess that's my fault for not putting it further down towards the bottom of the tank or sandbed. I've tried adjusting my powerheads, but it seems happy where it is. It's towards the top of my tank and opens directly up, instead of towards the front glass like I'd prefer. Seems that I'd get more enjoyment out of it that way. My black/white clown loves it and switched from my RBTA to the carpet within a few days. I know they can be dangerous and eat fish, but I've had good luck with mine so far, so no complaints. I'll upload some pic's tonight, but if anyone else has some, I'd love to see where you have them in your tank and hear about how well they are doing.

Thanks

Chances are, your carpet would have moved from anyways if you put him lower in the tank. Its very rare that they dont walk at least a little bit.

I dont have any anemones at the moment, but I know TCU guy has a nice looking carpet anemone.