Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemones For Sale

mermaiddreams

Premium Member
I have 13 Sherman Rose Bubble Tip Anemones for sale - $25 small (2-4 inches), $35 medium (5 to 7 inches) and $50 large (10-18 inches) each.  My tank has crashed now for the second time in 10 months so I have decided to turn it into a freshwater tank.  Attached is the most current picture I have of the anemones when they were in the display tank.  Anemones are currently in two 10 gallon tanks and would love to be in a new home!  Please post here first before pm's please. Anemones will be available for pick-up this weekend. Thanks for looking! CandaceView attachment 1251

I would like a small and 2 mediums please. Please text me when and where I can pick up, and I will bring a bucket and cash.214-577-4151. Thank you,

I would like 1 small one, and 2 mediums. Please call or text me at 214-577-4151, and I will  bring a bucket and cash. Thank you,

I would like 1 please.   Whatever size is left. I will pick up when you are ready.Thanks, Barbara   972  467  4115 

Not sure where it's at on the overall count. I'd be in for some small / medium if there are any left. Thanks