Sherman RBTA / Rare or Unusual BTAs

I am assembling a collection of Rare or Unusual Bubble Tip Anemones. I would like to acquire a documented Sherman RBTA. I say documented because there are so many people online who claim to have a Sherman RBTA. I am specifically interested in acquiring a Sherman RBTA that the seller can provide lineage back to Steve Weast or Steve Rodgers. If you have one that fits this description please email or PM me.

Thanks,
David

Good luck with that, I agree just about everyone claims to have a SRBTA, I aquiried one from Matt and I beleive it to be a SRBTA but no proof of that.
One sign to look for is there is no green in a SRBTA, so if some one claims to have one and it has the green shades in the middle it's not one.

one way to tell if someone is claiming they have a sherman rose is the foot is not darker in color it is the same light color as the flesh per James at lone star aquaculture who was cultivating the sherman rose anemones

Thought I had one but the seller shipped it two day delivery and it arrived DOA. That ordeal is another story, but if anyone hears of one for sale, please have that person PM me. Thanks, Guys

What's the difference between the Sherman and the regular rbta. Mine have held their bubbles for years now and have split. They are beautiful.
mahanare.jpg
alt="">
ahyrunan.jpg
alt="">

@pjracer wrote:
What's the difference between the Sherman and the regular rbta. Mine have held their bubbles for years now and have split. They are beautiful. said:
Here's the link: http://www.dfwmas.org/sherman

I still have a SRBTA in my tank now, and it's huge. Four of mine went to James at Lone Star Aquaculture years ago.

Brian,
Sorry I didn't see you posted on here. Yes, I have that particular Sherman that came originally from you. It's still quite small but doing well.