Set up Red Sea Reefer Need Livestock

Ferrari2k9

Premium Member
Here is what I'm looking for:Yellow Tang/FoxFace FishYellow Fiji Leather CoralTyree Green Polyp Toadstool Leather (want defined shape)Gold Torch and other colorsPistol ShrimpPrawn/Randall's GobyRose Bubble Tip AnemonePorcelain CrabGonioporaClamFrogspawn and other EuphylliaStarfishRasta, Watermelon/Eagle Eye, Utter Chaos ZoasLet me know what you have. Thanks.

That's a nice wish list.  How long ago did you set up the tank?  I'm asking because some critters (like the anemone and clam) do better in a mature tank and might not do well in a relatively new tank.  Either way, best of luck with the new tank.  I'm jealous.

I used some of the sand and rock from an older tank and bought the remaining live rock from someone who said the tank had been up for years. 

That's better than starting from scratch for sure.  I just want to recommend that you research each individual animal on your list to make sure it's ok to add it to a new tank.  My tank was about 3 years old when I added a clam. That was probably a year ago, and I'm still iffy on how well it's doing.  I've also heard that anemones can be picky.