Scotts 38g addition

ok so i plumbed my old 38g seam less bow front into my already set up 110g. i have been putting this off so long cause i needed a new stand well i was to lazy to build the stand or inpatient and put it on a tv stand i had bought for it whats messed up is i actually bought the wood to build the stand :) so any ways it will share sumps and fuge, skimmer. i got a pfo pendent hanging over it at the moment it has a 250w pfo ballast. I might switch out ballast with 400w. i am not getting the par i would had hoped for with the 250 and with this tank i am thinking of lot more sps. i bought 2 bags of new live sand there is pulverized limestone in my 110g. the tank has 2 1in drains and is running a mag 5. 1 drain wasnt enough it ran good for the whole day untill i walk up stairs and it overflows all over my wood floor :x thats another story but this is the best best laminate ever i got touwls and cleaned it up and it didnt hurt the floor but on one board 3 in long.

ok now to the real reason i am posting a build thread :D The aqua scaping! with this tank i didnt want to just stack rock i have seen and read few builds with acrylic rods. so i started out laying out all my rock i have had cooking 12 months :roll: i had some pieces of tonga branch i was playing aroung with and have put this thing together awesome. i have some sticking out like branch's. i drilled some holes in the rock randomly so i could place frag plugs thats the thing i hate most about my 110g is the way i have the rock i cant put the coral right. there are 4 branch's that are removable. my thoughts on this is i am starting to get into zoos and i can place zoo's on them and be able to remove the branch to frag and add the zoo's. ok ok so some pictures......

there are 3 well 4 piece that are removable the 2 in front and one standing on left and one sticking out on right . this way i can put and frag zoos on them

the sand still needs to be leveled out more

looks real nice and i think you will be happy that you will get a lot of flow and little dead space. i like the sand all duned up and stuff.....flat sand is not natural. keep it rocking.

ya it only 3 piece of glass its a Jebo tank. it does distort the view a little on the corners. but it make me feel better about cutting the center brace out.