Santa Montica surf 2x $200

Jsieger89

Membership Expired
?Santa Monica surf 2. in perfect working order! text me at 9407361824 with interest or questions. ?Also have the fusion 700 air pump to go with it.?

I'm in Gainesville tx, I'm open to shipping it to you if that's a better option then driving down here. do you have a pay pall

They actually recommend going with ?separate units.... in your example if you are trying to scrub 4 cubes a day 2 units that scrub 2 cubes a day would be better then 1 unit that will do 4 cubes. When you clean one unit it takes a week or 2 to really get going again. During this time you are not growing that mutch ?algae and not removing as mutch nutrients..... if you have 2 units you can stager the cleaning so it balances out everything out better. Not trying to push you into a sell but just thought you might want to take that into consideration. The guy at ?Santa Monica is great and has help me a lot if you feel like it email him to varify what I have told you.?

Hmm..interesting. That sounds logical. I really like the screens more that the ribbons...will have to ponder this one :)