Rose Anemone ? Not the RBTA at the GA. Aquarium

bump1

Membership Expired
I whent to GA.Aquarium last week & they had some anemones there in a petting tank. They had rose anemones & fish eating anemones there to touch. They are both very nice & i would like to get a rose anemone but when i looked all i came up with is the RBTA & i already have 2 of them. Is there a LFS in the Dallas area that has one.
It has a dark red foot with bumps on it that you can see when its closed up. They where both very nice. Also what kind of a clown will it host ?

The GA. Aquarium was awsome. If you can go its well worth your time.
Sorry the picture is bad it came from a throw away camera. I didnt have mine with me as i didnt know i was going there.

Kinda funny related story, several years ago the wife and I went to the Moody Gardens Aquarium on Galveston island. They had a "petting tank" filled with all kinda of things, including some anemone's (Believe they were Condylactus). Well, as the wife and I had kept Condy's before, and knew the sting didn't effect us, we reached right over and were letting the anemone's curl up around our fingers. Some employee/volunteer came running up yelling at us that those will kill us, that we were idiots, EVERYONE knew not to touch the anemone's... We asked, then WHY are they in a PETTING TANK at a level even a child could reach? Their answer was that EVERYONE knew you couldn't touch them! I started to explain I knew they wouldn't hurt me, I keep them at home, but just decided it wasn't worth it and we walked on...