Returning member saying Hi!

[smilie=hi.gif] Hi! I'm actually an expired old member returning after several years... [smilie=itwasntme.gif] . I do hang out here on the forums reading mostly, and replying to posts now n then, and, just decided to make myself legit...again by renewing my membership! I've been in the hobby since 2000, off n on. Currently I have a 6gal I have been struggling with for about 2yrs now, but, I have a 37g nearly ready to get going...just have to finish up the plumbing and it should be good to go. The 37g has actually been 'in the works' for almost 2yrs...(health, money, and lack of motivation due to 6gal placebo being the holdbacks). The 37 has a homade oystershell/perlite/cement rockwall that has been curing over the past year with saltwater since the ph stabelized 6months ago, and, its 20l sump has also been filled and running the refugium section with about 30lbs. of liverock and shallow sandbed for over a year, so, once the plumbing is fixed, and the tank reconnected to the sump, I will basically have a 6 month plus cycled tank. [smilie=lol.gif] I can't wait to consolidate the 6gal with the 37 once it is ready! Anyway, that is what I'm working with. Nice to meet ya'll! Kerry

Welcome back to the club, Kerry's Reef. I did find 7GallonGal associated with this email address, which I've renamed to your current username. We only allow one account. Looks like your thread took a hit, but you should be able to reply with your valid account. [smilie=wink.gif]

Marc, thankyou for getting my account straightened out! I was finally able to log in again today after a few tries and having my password resent to me. Appreciate your help!

Glad it finally worked. I was wondering because I didn't see any posts by you for a few days. I'm sorry about the SNAFU.

Hi, Matt, Ron, and Dennis! Thank you! [smilie=hi.gif]

I've been a (mostly) silent skulker for the past 5+yrs, but, being financially challenged, I couldn't always keep my memberships going.... [smilie=blush.gif]