Refugium lights...what to get?

Ok, I need to replace the sump/refugium lights I was using. I was using two clip on work type lights I got from home depot that took compact flourescent bulbs. I swapped out the bulbs to ones that are for saltwater (daylight/actinic). They've done me well over the past 6-7 years. However, one stopped functioning a couple months ago and the remaining one is not cutting it.

My problem is that I need some lights that can clip on the stand and have a flexible neck so I can position them high in my cabinet because I have some mangroves in the sump/refugium. The last time I looked at home depot & lowes, I didn't see anything like I have now.

Well, I could never find anymore lights like I mentioned before. Again, I needed something that could be placed high up in my cabinet since my sump doubles as a refugium and I grow mangroves to help with filtration. My last mangrove died because my remaining refugium light was not enough. I decided to go LED. I'm going to see how well it works for growing mangroves and other algae in the refugium. I bought the following panel from this seller on ebay (NOTE: I do not know this seller and cannot yet recommend the product for what I am using it for, but when it came, it looked nice and was packaged well):
http://cgi.ebay.com/White-5mm-LED-Aquarium-Grow-Light-Panel-12-14w-total_W0QQitemZ330401523155QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4ced7725d3

I installed it with two screws to the top of my stand where the refugium is located.

I bought 6 mangroves from a seller in Hawaii (user ID on ebay is: 721 in case you were wanting to buy some mangroves). They came in fantastic shape.

I'm hoping this works because I love the LEDs and they definitely run much cooler in temperature than compact flourescents. I'll try to come out here and keep ya posted. I'm hoping LEDs will be good enough for plants. Only time will tell at this point...