Reeflux?

I know memebers on the board have Reeflux bulbs over there systems, just wondering what kind of growth ya'll get from them. I ordered 2x 175w 12k reeflux bulbs and just wondering if theyll affect my corals in a good or bad way when I fire them up. LMK, thanks

The growth from my 400 w 12k is slow to medium, but the colors are very nice. I just bought two 10k's but after pluging one in for the last day and a half, I think I'm going to stick with the 12's. Anyhow, I'm sure you'll be happy with the 12's, but you'd get better growth outta lower kelvin ratings.
That's my .02
Drew

I am running the 12k bulbs and love the color. They are not too blue or pink for me. Can't tell about growth yet but my coraline algae has taken off over the last month with them. I was running 10 k Hamiltons I think. I like these much better.

I have the 12K reeflux's w/Icecap ballast and am getting good growth, several sps frag's have added 1/2" in 4 month's in the newly setup 130G, clam's have 2-3mm of shell growth also. My reflectors help a bunch also and can't wait to see how the growth goes with the ca reactor finally on-line. If you wind up getting these, as with many new MH bulb's, you should let them burn-in ~100hrs before you'll see the true coloration. :)

Cheers,
*Edited*

i run a 250w 10k and i have no complaints about the color even with the actinics off but i prefer them on. I have what i would call good growth my sps's have more than doubled in size in about 6 months and my zoas are out of control which i think is a good thing.

I run 400 watt 10k ReefLux and I think the growth is great as well as the overall color. I just wish the bulbs lasted longer than they do. The color shift is real noticeable after about 8 months and the par drops a lot.