RedSea Nano 28gallon cube

Hookem2006

Premium Member
selling my redsea reefer nano. No long have time to maintain it. Includes the following:tank, stand and sump (black Stand) Ai Prime with the EXT mountApex Jr with Displayvortech mp10QDPSK-75 Eshopps In-sump skimmerSicce Return pump  I think 550?  its a great setup and quiet. I also lit the inside of the stand with led strip lights.  Looking to move quickly First $700 takes it

Posted by: Hookem2006 selling my redsea reefer nano. No long have time to maintain it. Includes the following:tank said:
Hello. Would you mind providing:Your location.Detail of the tank's scratches.Length of time owned.Sump details.Livestock your tank has housed.All disease history.AIPrime series. Tank dry/clean and ready to go? And most importantly, do you have pictures? Thanks :]

Bump tank does have a few scratches on the left hand glass. It is starphire. I can have the tank available for pick up with 24 hours notice. Would really like to move this fast.

Hey man. I'd could use this as a QT tank. If you are pressured to let it go I can offer you $300 cash (max) for pickup tonight. Let me know if interested. Thanks and regardless, GLWTS :]

I apologize in advance, I don't see how you will get $700 for a 29 gallon nano. $300 might be low if you priced out but someone just sold a 200+ gallon new looking in Plano

[ATTACH type="full said:
2805[/ATTACH]Posted by: BrianC I apologize in advance, I don't see how you will get $700 for a 29 gallon nano. $300 might be low if you priced out but someone just sold a 200+ gallon new looking in Plano"]I get it. The tank, stand and sump are $799 alone on BRS. So I’m including all the other expensive stuff basically for free. 

Sorry, I didn't finish my train of thought. I was going to write; "if so were you, I'd try to trade down my expensive equipment for less expensive equipment and cash with the tank and those lessor parts. Also, that is not really how resell works. The online seller and LFS have salaries and rent, they get *3 we get *1 So, if you have $1200 equipment it's only worth $400 resell...