Red Sea Reefer 170

SaphosBro

Membership Expired
Used perfect condition reefer 170 for sale - $550 - Springtown No scratches for chipsIt should be ready to go by end of the week i moved all my live stock to another tank i just need to clean this tank.its a reefer 170delux but DOES NOT come with the light, i will include the mount if you want it. has a custom manifold if you want it, i have 50-100lbs of rock you can have if you want and you can have the sand in the tank if you tell me before i chunk it.no light, no skimmer, no return pump - also i drilled the ATO and made it into a fudge you can have it if you want it. Also have a redsea screen top you can have if you want.These are pics from my build but ill post new pics near the end of the week once its cleaned and ready to go. 

sorry the site gave me an error last night when i tried to attached and I forgot to try today... The pics are old and when i first started cycling the tank. I will have current pics by the end of the week after its empty and cleaned. I did also check and i have a mag 7 pump ill throw in if wanted, and a skim sn127 skimmer. The tank is in perfect condition the pump and skimmer are untested from an old tank and free if wanted - no guarantee on them but they did work when last used. also will include 50-100lbs of misc rock, some from this tank, some from others i took down if wanted.i don't remember what heater is in the tank but its also included if wanted. The AI Hydra 26 IS NOT included but the mount is if wanted.View attachment 6248View attachment 6249View attachment 6250

Okay I have drained and cleaned the tank and have updated photos.Included with the sale for $550 will be the following:RedSea Reefer 170 Deluxe (light not included)1-200 micron used filter sock includedMount for Hydra 26 light included (can be removed, showed both installed and removed in photos - LIGHT NOT INCLUDED) RedSea Screen TopHydor 150W heaterCustom ManifoldAll plumbing that came with the tank + the manifold50-100lbs of rock pulled from multiple tanks, all out of waterFree with purchase if wanted (i did not use these in the tank and they are given for free as-is)skim sn127 skimmerMag 7 pumpView attachment 6297View attachment 6296View attachment 6294View attachment 6291View attachment 6292View attachment 6287