Rckrzy1 89G Custom

rckrzy1

Membership Expired
Well I thought I would try this blogging and see how it goes. Started this the end of Aug .

Bought this tank used from another member, it's a Dave V custom 89G , 39"x24"22" 3 sides starfire 1/2" tank on a custom 50x26x31 .
Over flow is a glass holes 1500gph which leaves alot more room in the tank.

Lighting is 2 350N Kessil's on goosenecks with 2 halo led dusk to dawn led rings around the base.

Water movement is 3 MP10wes on the back wall as the back wall is the only 3/8" glass and I had them from other tanks.
Filtration is a TS ruby elite 36" sump with a shark 2.0 skimmer (same as aquamax) rated for 300G, Jabeo DC9000 return,
BRS GFO/Carbon reactor, 36W UV, industrial 2 part diaphragm doser, 1 250W ehiem 1 150W ehiem heaters.

Controlled by APEX with 1 EB8, 1EB4, WXM, I/O box

I had issues maintaining 3 nanos and almost lost interest in this hobby I've been in since 1985 , so this time I'm trying to use my years of experience and try it
a little different but vigilant. Using only 100# of LR and gonna let the corals grow and create their own LR.
I think the new apex fusion is a great tool, now that I can easily log my water changes, filter sock changes, carbon/go etc it makes it easier to keep up.

alt="">