Question for the calcium reactor people

Heath

Membership Expired
Im finally getting to the point where it would make sense for me to finish setting up my calcium reactor, and the last part I need is a pressure regulator/solenoid.

There are several brands available like Milwaukee, Reef Fanatic, Tunze, and the planted aquarium digital bubble counter thingy. I was hoping people would share with me what their using and how the reliability has been. Milwaukee is the cheapest combo I've seen, but I keep reading mixed reviews.

Thanks.

The first one I bought was from Marine depot, I think it was fin and furs brand or something. It was like $150, it lasted for a couple years. Then I bought an aquatic life, I have a couple of those. They work great. Haven't had an issue with it yet. I have heard allot of bad stories about Milwaukee's, I have never owned one so I would get opinion on that from some other people on the forum.

You are going to love the calcium reactor. My tank has taken off since putting mine online. I'm not sure of my brand I got it from "Reef Geek" I think and have not had any trouble with it. When I get home ill post back with the brand.

Aquarium plants electronic regulator and ph controller Milwaukee or your controller. If money is no object get a masterflex peristaltic or Monostat Varistaltic pump and ditch the effluent needle valve all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk