Price on used 75 gallon canopy?

what style of canopy are you wanting?what kind of finish? I've got a small work shop at home and could possibly build you one.

what style of canopy are you wanting?what kind of finish? I've got a small work shop at home and could possibly build you one.
Would like the canopy to be black. It would go with this stand. The lights are about 11.5 inches from the water surface. There is 1.75 inches of space from the water surface to the rim of the tank. Let me know if you need any other measurements.

Attachments

• Fish tank stand.jpeg
    Fish tank stand.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I would need the dimensions of the rim of the tank and over all height of what you want it to be, also what kind of access to the tank once its on the tank do you want?

I measured the rim of the tank to be 48 (5/16) inches Length X 18 (5/16) inches Width. The height would be 12.5 inches.

Attachments

• Close canopy.jpg
    Close canopy.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Open B.jpg
    Open B.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Canopy_Opening.jpg
    Canopy_Opening.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 17
Just a FYI, be sure to take plenty of pics of the top of your tank, take pics of it being measured if you can please, we only have once chance you get it right, I’d sure hate that it didn’t fit after building it. Also would you be available Sunday if I have to work Saturday?