Premium Reefkeeping Stuffs for Sale (may trade)

sublime-1

Membership Expired
I have a few premium stuffs for sale, ya'll. When I decided to get back into reefing legit, I amassed a stockpile because I had not yet decided whether i was going to do a 4'-6'-8' tank, if I was gonna go Deep, etc.Now that i have settled in nicely into my little 100G, I am quite content, and honestly, I know many of you guys could use this stuff.I'm not looking to make a fortune, but I am asking what I feel are fair prices.First Up,Aquatrend Evolution Doser (triple)Aqua-Trend Evolution ONE Doser - YouTube Works fantastic, and was using it until recently I switched to just using Kalk with the occasional manual addition of small amounts of Mg to my ATO. The doser is overkill for what I do, and frankly, I prefer adding manually (it keeps me honest.) You guys with Nano's would LOVE something like this, because it's bomb proof, it's small, and it just "works".  Just rinsed with RO tonight, and calibrated to 100ml.$65.00View attachment 1266View attachment 1265 Next up, I have (2) AI Sol Blue's. With the Controller.I purchased these from a Doctor's office that was moving locations, and was selling off their whole setup. They're 9/10 condition, work flawlessly, are clean as a whistle. Controller works fantastic.Includes Power supplies, USB wall-wart and cable to power the controller, and all the 1/8" stereo cables needed to connect the units together.  I will not separate these.$325.00 (I would be potentially willing to trade for a 30'ish gallow cube'like system I could turn into a QT or Display QT for my office at home. For those that aren't familiar the Sol Blue has pucks mixed with Blue and White, and they are FANTASTIC. I was going to use these along with my Hydras (OG) over a 6' tank if I ended up going that way. But, I am content with just the Hydra's.I don't have photo's on my phone, because these are packaged for Shipping (someone wanted me to ship them, but if you absolutely have to have pics I am always happy to send pics to an interested member.) Last, I have [2 x 48" ReefBrite Tech Strips] , 1 50/50 and 1 Super Blue.Both are the older Gen with the Aluminum extruded housing, both work great. With power supplies, cords, and brackets. I'm thinking like $100 each ? I may end up keeping the super blue, to accent my display when I add some SPS here soon, so this could change, but as of now, they're for sale. These are really good quality, and honestly, I was shocked at how well softies and LPS did under these. If they have a drawback it's that the stock PS/Driver isn't dimmable. You could however always swap in a dimmable driver and have a really cool dimmable supplemental or primary lighting.I have the 50/50 over my wife's little 20L planted FW tank. Here's a pic.View attachment 1267View attachment 1268For what it's worth, ReefBrite will rebuild these strips if they ever fail, for a nominal fee, so that's a nice little bit of upgrade protection. I wanna say April from ReefBrite said it was like $100 which included shipping. [Trade's I'm interested in. ]A near complete QT system. (not an old 40 breeder, with a power filter, come on ya'll be serious.)I want to set up something 30'ish gallons in a nice display in my home office, to use as a QT, since my main tank is in the Living Area.A Gyre (morbidly curious)A pair of new'ish ES or QD Vortecs.Something I haven't thought of, surprise me :)