Premium Aquatics Affiliate Program

Yvonne

Membership Expired
Premium Aquatics is providing DFWMAS an exciting opportunity to benefit from each sale generated from our club website.Many of you already purchase from Premium Aquatics. ?The only difference would be that if you use our special link provided by Premium Aquatics, DFWMAS will earn?5% from every dollar spent.The money made from these sales will go directly back into the club for?raffle items, club events, etc..We ask that if your planning on purchasing anything from Premium Aquatics, please use the link below.[Link Removed since Premium Aquatics cancelled the program.]

Wow, wish this would have been in effect 2 weeks ago. I will for sure use this in the future. ?Way cool of them!!

I ordered my new Icecap Gyre using that link. Didn't see anything different in the order that would let me know we were getting credit for it. Should there have been something?

No, I don't think there is anything that will show you. ?We have a website we can check activity. ?It doesn't show a breakdown just overall how much has been purchased.On a side note. ?Let us know how the Icecap Gyre works. ?I'm interested.

Yeah I didn't see anything to indicate it when I ordered either. Maybe yall can check to see if it is working?

All, thank you to the members who participated in this program from Premium Aquatics.  However, I was just informed by Premium Aquatics that they are cancelling the program.