Power compact lights

[The first one looks fine, assuming you trust the seller.

The second one is debatable, because they said the 36" long bulb is 96w and I don't quite believe that is for real. 24" bulbs are either 55w or 65w, but I thought they had to be 48" long to be 96w. Regardless, it only uses one bulb, and that would not be enough light for most applications, except Fish Only.]

[We bought our JEBO PC from ebay, not sure it was that seller. I don't think so as I don't remember them shipping from TX but it has been awhile. It ships with the bulbs (per the link you gave) which is good. We had one bulb that broke during shipment and had to replace it, pricey. :(

We are happy with it though.

The second one I would bypass simply because of the shipping, but that is me. Bid is at 51 and s/h is 18 (which is way out there). You are already up to basically $70 for a used one. I am sure if you posted in the wanted area here, you could find someone getting rid of one.]

Edited By Lyssadarkstar on 1088953825

[I use PC bulbs on my tank. I have 2x Daylight 96 watt, and 2x true actinic 03 , 96 watt (Panasonic) from www.customaquatic.com. My bulbs are 36 in. and I paid $19.99 per bulb and have been happy with them. I've had them for about 3 mos now. These were the least expensive that I found anywhere so you may want to at least look at custom aquatics and see what they have before you make a decision.

Cindy]

Edited By Cindy on 1088959201

[Thanks guys, I wasn't sure what the wattage was for 36".]

[HI Mark
I have bought a couple of things from that seller, most happy with him. let us know how what you think of the lights
Joe]

[got my lights the other day. very fast shipping. i love the way it makes the aquarium look. it looks so much sharper and cleaner. definately wirth it.

evertualy id like to do a few corals, so waht kind will work under this lighting?]