Please ID this coral I saw at a LFS in Tyler

Hi, the owners of the Petland in Tyler set up nano fresh and saltwater aquariums that you can purchase all inclusive, already running with the fish and everything. One they had on display had a red coral of some type that I would love to know what it is so I can perhaps get one. I have included a couple of pics and hopefully someone out there can tell me. The frag was about 1.5"-2" tall, deep red/ burgundy colored.

Can't tell for sure, but it looks like a chili coral.

http://www.marinedepotlive.com/chili-coral---alcyonium-species-corals--leathers.html

The chili coral is a soft coral. Did it look like a leather/soft coral?

It might be a chili coral, I am not knowledgeable enough to know for sure. It was definately more wine colored than the red of that chili, and did not have obvious polyps but more of a slightly fuzzy look to it, the branches were very rounded and stubby, not long and thin, but then again it could just be a different variety or just that frag. Thanks

I don't think it is the pocillipora from the pictures I could find of it. I could not tell if it was soft or hard, but it did not move at all with the current, but I would probably say it was an SPS. Wish I could have gotten a better pic, but it was at the back kinda of the tank.

Ok, I finally found a picture that actually looks like the same coral, including color. I do believe it is a Chili Cactus Coral or Strawberry coral, this is what the site had to say: Nephthyigorgia sp
Common Name Chili Cactus Coral
Also known as Strawberry Coral, Red Chili Coral
Fast Facts The Also Known as the Strawberry Coral, Nephthyigorgia sp are some of the only corals available to the trade in a bright red color. Non photosynthetic, does not require light. Do not place directly under bright lights, place in lower areas of the tank or in caves, out of the direct path of light, preferably in shaded areas. Generally easy to care for, it fares best under medium to high water current, does best with alternating/pulsating/changing water movement. Does best with supplemental feeding with foods such as liquid phytoplankton, but don't over do it. Most species

Thank you everyone for your aid in trying to Identify it. And special thanks to Marine Center for their pic and description that cinched the deal.