Percs need a home. in WF Gone.

Hi Well here goes
Do to a lack of time on my part I am going from 3 tanks to one. I have a group of 3 percs that are speraticly breeding that need a new home. I am going to give them to Natures Half in trade for a yellow tang I need a third, unless someone will give me a better deal. If anyone wants them let me know.
Joe
Edited to say WF, and a better offer is anything over 39.99 or a yellow tang and a hand shake is a better offer

OOPS, just noticed the Wichta Falls location, Well let me know what you think, mabye if you are heading towards Dallas in the near future. I actually NNE of Dallas east of Mckinney.

Are they true or false percs? I had a breeding pair falese percs for 10+ years but alas the male has passed on so I am looking to do something. I have a very well established 105 loaded with softies and 2 X-Large RBTAs. So I guess I am curious at to what you mean by a better offer? Like I said I do have a tank full of softies I could frag.

LMK,

Stanley T''' - SALT

I didn't know NHA took trades lol anyways I live in graham and I am in dire need of percs how big are they and are they true or false to be hones I don't care what they are would you consider trade for them or cash I have about 40lbs of live rock that I don't need if ur interested thanks for your time text me 9402292181

@robro3282 wrote:
I didn't know NHA took trades lol anyways I live in graham and I am in dire need of percs how big are they and are they true or false to be hones I don't care what they are would you consider trade for them or cash I have about 40lbs of live rock that I don't need if ur interested thanks for your time text me 9402292181 said:
Did you used to live in WF? How do you know about NHA?

@Saltpro wrote:
[I]@robro3282 wrote:[/I][quote="I didn't know NHA took trades lol anyways I live in graham and I am in dire need of percs how big are they and are they true or false to be hones I don't care what they are would you consider trade for them or cash I have about 40lbs of live rock that I don't need if ur interested thanks for your time text me 9402292181 said:
Did you used to live in WF? How do you know about NHA?"]
i live in graham and thats the closet place for me to go besides petco and i will not buy anything from petco lol

@robro3282 wrote:
[I]@Saltpro wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@robro3282 wrote:[/I][quote="I didn't know NHA took trades lol anyways I live in graham and I am in dire need of percs how big are they and are they true or false to be hones I don't care what they are would you consider trade for them or cash I have about 40lbs of live rock that I don't need if ur interested thanks for your time text me 9402292181 said:
Did you used to live in WF? How do you know about NHA?"]
i live in graham and thats the closet place for me to go besides petco and i will not buy anything from petco lol"]

Are we closer than DFW area?

@hydro wrote:
Hi Well here goes Do to a lack of time on my part I am going from 3 tanks to one. I have a group of 3 percs that are speraticly breeding that need a new home. I am going to give them to Natures Half in trade for a yellow tang I need a third said:
how about meeting up at my house sunday? two ish? Its something to do.